Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reward for blog readers

When you write a blog, you're never sure exactly how many people are reading it.

Statistics from Google tell me that a lot of people view the blogs that we publish through amarillo.com. And it looks like at least a few of my relatives are reading mine occasionally.

But today, I will boldly put this to the test.

I have 8 tickets for tonight's performance of Momma Mia at the Amarillo Civic Center. The Amarillo Globe-News and amarillo.com are the sponsor of the show.

The first four people who send me an e-mail at les.simpson@amarillo.com telling me they've read this blog entry will win a pair of tickets to tonight's performance at 7:30 p.m. (If you can't go tonight, there are two more performances this week on Wednesday and Thursday. Go to http://www.panhandletickets.com/ for more information).

Amarillo Globe-News employees are not eligible (although you could earn immense amount of brownie points by telling me you do read this), you'll have a chance to get tickets another way.

If I haven't given all the tickets away by noon (I hope this doesn't happen), we'll be promoting this giveaway on Twitter and Facebook. So act quickly!

So if I can't get you to read this blog with my great prose, I'll bribe you with tickets. You never know when you might win .... so keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment